Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not Enough Time

Sunday, I broke down and bought a couple of things that I needed for my camera. I bought a UV filter and a tripod. Both of these acquistions has led me to go out and test. Which means for the past three days, each day, I've taken enough pictures to fill up the camera's memory card. Which in turn means two to three hours of going through the photos and comparing the settings to see what worked and what didn't. Plus, the tripod makes it soooooooooo easy to take night photos.

I may or may not be tired of my new toys by the end of the week. Here's one that I took tonight.



I liked the patterns the lights made on the bridge supports.

Cross-posted at Photos by Seawitch

1 comment:

Karen Townsend said...

The lights are cool!

About the debate, no, not a word was uttered about the skinheads and their support of Ron Paul. Figures.