Monday, December 22, 2008

Internet Withdrawal

I've been without access to Internet at my home for about two weeks now. I've been accessing it while at work or at my sister's. I'm fortunate my boss doesn't mind me doing posts on my lunch break and that blogger allows posts to be scheduled. I can continue to do my Shabbat posts and have them appear 15 minutes before Shabbat starts, my time.

I miss being to read at will my favorite blogs and making comments. I miss being able to follow the news on being able to research on topics ranging from Torah study to learning Hebrew to photography to space exploration.

I am suffering from a bit of internet withdrawal. I have been able to catch up on my reading.

1 comment:

Jack Steiner said...

Sometimes it is good to get away from the net.I probably should do it more.