Friday, December 7, 2007

Chicken Soup & TCM

Yesterday, I had to leave work early because of some sort of bug. With this one, I was having chills and neck pain. I go home and sleep for a few hours. The neck pain is still there but the chills are gone. Instead of trying to do a bunch of stuff last night, after I lit the Hanukkah candles, I fixed some chicken noodle soup (who knew Wal-Mart now carries kosher soup!) and wrapped myself in my favorite blue blankie and turned the TV to Turner Classic Movies. The soup, the Irene Dunne movies, the blue blankie, and sinus/cold/allergy medicine did wonders. I'm still not up to par but am able to work today. But I still will leave early because of Shabbat.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Feel better soon, Shira.

Karen Townsend said...

Ah, I hope the soup works and you're back to normal soon.