Wednesday, April 1, 2009

House Update

When my brother started working on my house, I was very worried that there would be a lot of other damage. The front part of the house, which lost no soffit and fascia, ended up being the side that had a lot of wood that needed to be replaced. It was like that before I bought the house. Everything looks great.

I also bought new storm doors. The storm door on the side had been damaged by Hurricane Georges in 1997. My brother and son did a great job!

Side door. I planted one little bitty rosemary plant about 9 years ago. It has grown to over 5 feet wide and is about 3 feet tall.


Front door. The rose bush I planted has been suffering from the drought Mississippi has been going through. The rain this year has helped.


Soffit and fascia look great! It makes the house look bigger!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I really love the new front and side doors! It really does make the house look new and pretty. I hope that the rose bush blooms!